Thursday, December 22, 2011

Behind the Secret


Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

The reason behind the "i BADLY WANNA DIET".

Who doesn't want to be on the runway?

Victoria's Secret is the largest segment of publicly-traded Limited Brands with sales of over US$5 billion and an operating income of $1 billion in 2006. Wow we're talking billions here baby! Victoria's Secret is known for its annual fashion show, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and for its catalogs, both of which feature top fashion models. Really high fashion models! I mean look at those curves and legs.. and the way they own the runway! Uhh-mazing.
I think I just need to start living my life the way I wanna be. But.. I wanna have those! You know what I mean. Their body is just too perfect! Forever a fan of Adriana Lima, Erin Heatherton, Behati Prinsloo, Miranda Kerr, and Alessandra Ambrosio. Or should I say, all of them!
Ugh DIET STARTS TOMORROW!


19 yrs old Karlie Kloss owning the runway.

Behati Prinsloo
Erin Heatherton
Miranda Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment